- The only bike-and-sidecar in the game
- It's multi-wheel setup makes street & dirt road performance drifty like an ATV rather than turn-hugging like a motorcycle. Off-road capability is so-so, allowing for some reasonable shortcuts, but not good for long off-road stretches.
- Basically it is an ATV treated like a motorcycle
- Not recommended for races unless absolutely necessary, as you'll have better choices available at the time.
- Oh well, looks and sounds good!
- The name parodies the sitcom Twin Peaks.
- Looks a lot like a 1950's era Harley Davidson panhead (versions of the bike were used in the military with side car)