FUEL provides quite a few in-game tips you should be aware of, to get the most out of the game.
- Running low on fuel? Look for oil drums on the field!
- Check the wrecks on the field to get new liveries!
- There are 3 Doppler Trucks in each zone. They know the location of points of interest!
- Vista points offer amazing sights. Check them out!
- What you see is where you get.
- Visit a camp with enough Stars to get the rights over the zone's heliports.
- Visiting Special Camps will expand your choice in the shop.
- Use the heliports on your Map to explore the world faster.
- You can instantly go back to a vista point you have already visited, using your map.
- Heavier vehicles may lack nimbleness but they are tough and don't get easily hindered by obstacles.
- Bikes and quads are nimble, but they easily crash when colliding with things.
- Challenges are a good source of FUEL; you shouldn't skip them.
- In Raids, speed and skill alone won't yield victory: you need to be smarter than your opponents. No brain, no gain!
- In races where the GPS is forbidden, your mini-map will become your best friend.
- Just because you can take extreme shortcuts, doesn't mean you should.
- You should take extra care while driving off-road: crashes are harder to anticipate.
- Knowing when you need to respawn manually and when you shouldn't will save you precious seconds.
- When starting a race, your garage only features the vehicles that meet the requirements.
- You think you're good? Try playing online. It's a jungle out there!
Take a Break!
- Take a free ride break between races. At least you can't lose there...
- Take a fifteen-minute break every hour. The game isn't going to vanish, is it? (Just that maverick you were chasing.)