- One of the fastest vehicles in the game, The Flash is good on long stretches of asphalt where its speed gives you a clear advantage. However, it has very stiff overall turning, that coupled with it's supremely high speed and acceleration can make it difficult to navigate winding roads.
- Despite it being a pure asphalt vehicle, The Flash handles large dirt-roads very well, where lower speed and drifting will yield great results
- As with all pure asphalt vehicles, it performs very poorly on small dirt roads and off-road, however, one very unique thing about this vehicle is that it can gain high speed while on even pure off-road terrain.
- It can also maintain high speed while skimming the road shoulders or going across short stretches of off-road without losing any speed unless you let off the accelerator, then you lose all speed and cannot get it back
- Contrary to popular belief, it's not a buggy, it's actually based off old vintage formula 1 cars taking designs from various makes and models. This is reinforced by the fact that should one attempt a Career Race that requires Muscle Cars, The Flash is an available option..
- Fun to joy-ride at the White Flats