- The only three-wheeler in the game modeled after reverse trikes
- Has an acceleration better than it's stats let on teamed with good speed.
- It's handling and movement pattern is different because of the vehicle only having 3 wheels. Simply speaking, this trike doesn't drift. Due to this, even when using the handbrake, the vehicle will drift very little and almost never fishtails.
- This vehicle is a prime example of a straightaway racer, it gets up to top speed quickly and maintains it but has very stiff turning, so letting off the accelerator to turn and timing your turns is a must
- On larger dirt roads, the looser terrain enables this trike to drift and turn, but it still will not fishtail, as such it performs very well on shorter stretches but will lose speed from too much drifting
- As with all pure asphalt vehicles, it does not perform off-road or on small dirt roads