- A significant jump from the Riot in terms of speed
- Grips asphalt like glue, hugs dirt roads well, and isn't too sketchy off-road. However, while it tends to go where you want it, sometimes it seems to just drift wildly on rare occasions
- Lay off the gas to drift around tight corners, then step on it again once straightened up, because if you keep gassing while cornering you'll go wide and overshoot your mark (which can be annoying at best and catastrophic at worst)
- A beefy dual-sport in the 750cc range with off-road tires for flying down dirt roads.
- This vehicle is highly recommended to buy, since it remains competitive long enough for you to unlock the Rainier Peak zone.