Facts & Tips Edit
- The Quadram is an average performing early mid-tier ATV
- Has good acceleration and top speed on par with many other ATVs, the problem with this is that it cannot overtake other some of the faster ATVs even on asphalt without cutting corners, as it will always be going the same speed or less.
- Has very good drift capability and loses almost no speed from it, especially on larger dirt roads
- Off-road performance is lackluster as it loses speed too quickly without any roads
- Hill-climbing ability is terrible, it gains no speed whatsoever and often gets stuck on going up hills that would otherwise not impede any other ATV