Facts & Tips Edit
- An amazing mid-tier ATV, with the Road Hog as it's counterpart. This ATV is received free as a Maverick
- Has an exceptional top speed & acceleration, the pure speed can sometimes work against you on winding paths.
- It's lower grip ensures easy drifting, but can get unpredictable at high speeds.
- Fantastic off-road performance as it loses almost no speed from drifting and can get up to top speed on flat terrain, unfortunately it's sensitive turning can sometimes be a burden on winding paths
- Has very bouncy suspension, going over rough hilly paths can sometimes be difficult as it bounces in place a lot but loses little speed from it
- Very good hill-climbing, although not as good as the Road Hog due to it's lower grip
- While it boasts a higher speed than the Road Hog, the difference is a mere 5 mph