The FUEL Encyclopedia
- 03/27/15 - You can use your ATI / Nvidia graphic card control panel to do Advanced Graphics Setup. FUEL's setup loader has options for AA, Anisotropic, etc that don't work. Your gfx card can force that stuff on through it's own control panel, though. Your results may vary, but it's better then nothing.
- 03/25/15 - Cap FPS to Optimize Performance on newer graphics cards, otherwise their high FPS output will cause wonky stuff (eg: mystery trucks, dopplers and mavericks move ridiculously fast in the distance, overall vehicle performance degrades making some vehicles unuseable, etc). This is easily done by using your gfx card's control panel to force Vsync on when playing FUEL. (This caps the FPS to your monitor's refresh rate, usually 60). Happyhamster
- 03/10/15 - Found a way to unlock hidden developer races. This adds 2500+ more races to the game. It's basically a huge catalog of Race Editor races the devs created to test things. Easy to unlock, so give them a shot. Happyhamster
- 03/06/14 - Found this wikia, and decided to update various things. Hopefully it doesn't come across as anal-retentive. Happyhamster
- 03/06/14 - Cardesigner uploaded some really great screen-caps of various zones, and posted them to the zone pages.
- 03/05/14 — Games For Windows Live (GFWL) retires July 2014. Codemasters patched it out of some of their games, but not FUEL. If you already own it on Steam you'll need to do some tweaking to get it going. They pulled it from the Steam store, so only way to get it now is if someone swaps it to you via Steam, or you buy a used game / console CD.
- 09/09/10 — Curtsey of AEon the wiki now features an extensive FAQ: The FUEL FAQ.
- 30/08/10 — Wiki is getting a complete overhaul by AEon, this includes layout updates for all pages, data correction, new expanded content, and spiffy cut-out images for all vehicles.
- 25/05/10 — New setup page added with info how to run the game with 3 monitors or without motion blur.
- 20/08/09 — Jgr9 added an improved world map and a link to his "Google Map" version... and updated the update news. Am I the only one who is going to update this now? :(
- 14/06/09 — Between Tullen666, Carbs91 and myself we have added more info on vehicles and the cities, Keep up the good work guys!
- 12/06/09 — What some free gear? Well try our Bonus Codes page
- 12/06/09 — Achievements page has been added including the 4 secret achievements
- 10/06/09 — I have added a city template so all the cities now have a page, but not all of them have the correct/info on them yet.
- 07/06/09 — Fuel Wiki is born, the site might have lots missing for the moment, but give it time and this place should be full of all the info you need and more.