The FUEL Encyclopedia
- 03/06/14 — Joined FUEL wikia after reinstalling game from Steam, Games For Windows Live (GFWL) didn't auto-install, then some research dug up that MS was doing away with it come July 2014. Wanted to document some work-around to that fiasco on here, then sort of got carried away messing with stuff & updating things. Hopefully it doesn't come across as me being anal-retentive. Cardesigner uploaded some really great screen-caps of various zones, and posted them to the zone pages, too. As a side, Codemasters pulled FUEL from the Steam store, b/c they don't want to patch GFWL out of it. There's speculation that it will become "abandonware" when GFWL dies. I highly doubt that; Codemasters will still own the game, the code, the IP, etc. But, it would be nice if they released it as "freeware", letting others get ahold of it and enjoy it. If you don't have it, the only way you can get it now is if someone swaps it to you via Steam, or you buy a used game / console CD. Sad Panda. Happyhamster (talk) 07:27, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
- 09/09/10 — Curtsey of AEon the wiki now features an extensive FAQ: The FUEL FAQ.
- 30/08/10 — Wiki is getting a complete overhaul by AEon, this includes layout updates for all pages, data correction, new expanded content, and spiffy cut-out images for all vehicles.
- 25/05/10 — New setup page added with info how to run the game with 3 monitors or without motion blur.
- 20/08/09 — Jgr9 added an improved world map and a link to his "Google Map" version... and updated the update news. Am I the only one who is going to update this now? :(
- 14/06/09 — Between Tullen666, Carbs91 and myself we have added more info on vehicles and the cities, Keep up the good work guys!
- 12/06/09 — What some free gear? Well try our Bonus Codes page
- 12/06/09 — Achievements page has been added including the 4 secret achievements
- 10/06/09 — I have added a city template so all the cities now have a page, but not all of them have the correct/info on them yet.
- 07/06/09 — Fuel Wiki is born, the site might have lots missing for the moment, but give it time and this place should be full of all the info you need and more.