- An upgraded City Hunter, this handsome little cross country bike is a solid choice
- It has very good speed and acceleration on asphalt, able to get up to top speed fairly quickly
- Off-road performance is awful as it's a pure asphalt motorcycle, you will lose speed and your tires will spin almost immediately as you go off-road
- Somewhat sluggish to turn as it's tires are very wide and wheel base very long, this causes cornering and hairpin turns to be very difficult
- 1000cc+ cruiser featuring base-influence from old-school Indian bikes teamed with modern customizations.