- Your top-of-the-line, off-roading, ATV Champion
- This beast of an ATV has many strengths of other very good mid-to-high-tier off-road ATVs and very little of their weaknesses
- High top speed and high acceleration, this thing will get up to speed and into first place and keep you there
- Excellent grip, braking, and handling. It's handling much like an off-road version of the Steelfang, having tight cornering and handling on account of it's grip, unfortunately this makes it a bit harder to drift around corners.
- Transition between asphalt, dirt-road and off-road is seemless, same goes for flat ground and hills, this thing flies up hills at high speed while not losing any of it